AU14 Special Courses
- Dance 2181: Social Dance is an introductory exploration of many styles within a general chronology of the development of social dance forms.
- In Dance 2190: Argentine Tango, study how two people can move as one unit.
- Introduction to studio practice in Dance 2190: Korean Dance explores traditional Korean dance technique.
- Dance 4201 & 6201: Improvisation course, Being Here, Being With, Being Together, for Undergraduate and MFA students in Dance, Theatre, Music, and Art to deepen their own improvisation practice.
- Dance 7490: Special Topics, Jewish and Israeli Dance: Social and Concert Dance of Israel and the Jewish Diaspora.