An innovative and thought-provoking interdisciplinary project by MFA Dance Students Ricarrdo Valentine and Orlando Hunter that seamlessly integrates dance, agriculture and technology to explore the stories and experiences of black farmers.
Valentine will facilitate a post-show talk back on Friday and their MFA committee member Dr. Mary Rodriquez will facilitate on Saturday.
"Black On Earth" is partly made possible by the 2023-2024 Dance Preservation Fund and The Graduate School’s Alumni Grants for Graduate Research and Scholarship (AGGRS)
General admission tickets are $5 and may be purchased by contacting the Ohio State Theatre Ticket Office. The Ticket Office does not accept cash.
Tickets can be purchased in three ways:
- Online through Ticketmaster.com
- Over the phone during normal business hours
- In person at the Ohio State Theatre, Film, and Media Arts Ticket Office
How to contact the Ohio State Theatre, Film, and Media Arts Ticket Office:
Address: 100 Theatre, Film, and Media Arts Building, 1932 College Road, Columbus, OH 43210
Hours: The Ohio State Theatre, Film, and Media Arts Ticket Office follows the regular Ohio State Academic Calendar - if students don't have class, the Ticket Office is closed.
- The Ticket Office will be open for in-person sales during limited hours, Monday - Friday, 10:00am - 4:00pm.
- On performance days in Sullivant Hall, walk-up ticket sales will begin 60 minutes prior to the production.
- Phone orders are not accepted on evenings and weekends
Photo by Ricarrdo Valentine