- For off campus lodging be sure to mention that you are visiting Ohio State and were informed of an Ohio State rate that you would receive (typically 10% off of the nightly rate).
- Inquire about available shuttle service to and from the airport as well as to Campus from your Lodging; someplaces provide one or both.
- Daily rates:
- one room unless noted otherwise,
- mention that you are auditioning for OSU Department of Dance
- some hotels charge the same rate for two people as for one person, and
- recent quotes may be subject to change, perhaps in your favor, if you inquire!
On campus hotel:
2110 Tuttle Park Place
Phone: 614 247-4000
Lodging within 10 minutes by Car or Bus from Campus
Holiday Inn Express & Suites
3045 Olentangy River Road
Holiday Inn Express
701 East Hudson Street
Columbus, OH 43211
Marriott Spring Hill Suites
1421 Olentangy River Road
University Plaza Hotel *includes University Shuttle Service
3110 Olentangy River Road
Phone: 614 267-7461
Varsity Inn South
1445 Olentangy River Road
Phone: 614 291-2983
50 N. Third St.
Phone: 614 228-5050
Red Roof Inn
441 Ackerman Rd.
Phone: 614 267-9941
You are responsible for transportation to/from the airport:
Inquire about available shuttle service to and from the airport as well as to campus from your lodging; some hotels provide one or both within given hours.
- Taxi (Inquire about Ohio State University discounts)
Yellow Cab (614) 444-4444 www.yellowcabofcolumbus.com
Blue Cab (614) 268-4466 www.bluecabofcolumbus.com
Orange Cab (614) 414-0000 www.orangecabcolumbus.com
Acme Taxi (614) 777-7777 www.acmetaxi.com
- COTA (Central Ohio Transit Authority) City Bus: Ask for a transfer, $2.00 (local), $2.75 (express), transfers are free, or $4.50 for a one-day pass. All fares are subject to change. Visit COTA for up to date scheduling and fare information.