OSU Wellness app: https://it.osu.edu/ohio-state-app-suite#ohio-state-wellness-app
Grad School wellness: https://gradsch.osu.edu/pursuing-your-degree/social-wellness-student-life
Student Advocacy Center / Office of Student Life emergency funds
Graduate and undergraduate students can apply for our emergency funds http://advocacy.osu.edu/emergency-financial-assistance/. Student must have a FAFSA on file in order to determine eligibility and meeting all other requirements.
Together As Buckeyes grant through Student Financial Aid: https://sfa.osu.edu/contact-us/consumer-disclosure/COVD-19-aid
Food Pantry for students: https://www.buckeyefoodalliance.org/
OSU Mental Health Resources:
- Buckeye Peer Access Line (PAL): 615-514-3333
- Counseling and Consultation Service: 614-292-5766
- Department of Psychology’s Psychological Services Center (free for adults in Central Ohio)
- Education Human Ecology’s Stress Management and Resiliency Training Lab (SMART)
- Collegiate Recovery Community
- Student Health Insurance:
- Better Help: Confidential virtual counseling service providing access to psychologists and phone, video, text options.
- Healthiest You: 24/7 access to licensed medical doctor regarding diagnosis and treatment of many illnesses.
- Students may get appointments with mental health professionals through off-campus resources, check the Membership Booklet to determine your copay.
- Student Advocacy Center: 614-292-1111, confidential resource
- Student Legal Resources: requires the payment of the annual student fee to access legal resources
- OSU Employee Assistance Program: open to all faculty and staff, as well as graduate students on appointment as a GTA, GRA, or GAA.
- Student Wellness Center – financial, spiritual, emotional, career, etc. resources
- Dennis Learning Center: 614-688-4011, support for test anxiety and related challenges
- Multicultural Center: Workshops on heritage and awareness, student leadership, prejudice-reduction trainings, etc.
- OUAB Grad/Prof: Programming for graduate and professional students.