Many friends, alumni, emeritus, and Department of Dance faculty and staff have sponsored and continue to support the following funds. Thank you for considering adding or increasing your support of our students and programs. Cash is one of our currencies; energy and passion are our others. We promise that for every dollar you give, energy and passion will be returned to this one precious world we live in.
Susan Van Pelt Petry, Interim Chair
Opportunities for Giving to the Department of Dance
- Helen Alkire Scholarship Fund
- Timothy Scott Allan Award for Modern Dance
- Stella J. Becker Scholarship Fund
- The Louise B. Guthman Scholarship Fund
- Rosalind Pierson Scholarship Fund
- The Catherine Elizabeth Woods Dance Scholarship Fund
PROJECT SUPPORT FUNDS
- Karen A. Bell Dance Fund
- Vera J. Blaine Special Projects Fund
- The Dance Preservation Fund
- Presutti-Madison Memorial Dance Fund
DEPARTMENT SUPPORT FUND
- Department of Dance Fund
- Dance Innovation Fund
- Dr. Melanye White Dixon Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Fund
For finding the most rewarding match for your interests and values, please contact Interim Chair Susan Van Pelt Petry at 614 292-7977, or the College of Arts and Sciences Development Office at 614 292-9200.
A conversation with recipients of student support funds across the arts
October 29, 2020
Graduate student Erin Hoppe (Arts Administration, Education and Policy) visits with Tyla Daniel (Theatre/Communication), Caitlyn Higley (Dance) and Devin Sheller (Music Education) to discuss how donor support is assisting them this year – a year like no other. Hear how the performing arts in particular have found creative ways to support teaching, learning and creative expression.
Our panel today reflects on the future of the arts at Ohio State – celebrating the on-going construction of new state-of-the-art facilities for Music, Theatre and Moving Image Production, which will complete a multi-year plan that creates an arts gateway to the Columbus Campus.