The Department of Dance congratulates the following dance students for receiving Undergraduate Research Scholarship Awards from the Arts Honors Advisors of the College of Arts and Sciences for their projects:
- Marissa Ajamian: “Uncovering a Legacy: Eric Hawkins”
- Madeline Mazzola: “An Exploration of Kinesthetic v. Emotional Response through Movement”
- Anthony Milian: “Binding Choreographic Experiences with Dance Teaching Philosophies”
- Madeline Wallace: “Investigating Choreographic Practices Abroad”
- Cyrah Ward: “Blackened Tradition”
- Calder White: “Senior Project Solo/American Dance Festival”
Anthony Milian was also awarded an Academic Enrichment Grant from the Office of International Affairs for his project, "International Influences on Dance Methodologies: Techniques, Teaching Philosophy and Choreographic Experience."