- Student Financial Aid
- Graduate Research
- Undergraduate Research
- College of Arts and Sciences - Undergraduate Scholarships
- College of Arts and Sciences - Graduate Scholarships
- Office of Diversity and Inclusion
- GLBT Alumni Society
- Congressional Black Caucus Foundation's Performing Arts Scholarship
- Graduate Students - Center for Latin American Studies Tinker Grant
- Funding Opportunities and Research Databases
The Department of Women's, Gender and Sexuality Studies Cunningham Scholarship Application
- Dance Studies Association Selma Jean Cohen Award and Graduate Travel grants
- Ohio State Center for Ethnic Studies Awards and Grants
- Share your suggestions here!
A conversation with recipients of student support funds across the arts
October 29, 2020
Graduate student Erin Hoppe (Arts Administration, Education and Policy) visits with Tyla Daniel (Theatre/Communication), Caitlyn Higley (Dance) and Devin Sheller (Music Education) to discuss how donor support is assisting them this year – a year like no other. Hear how the performing arts in particular have found creative ways to support teaching, learning and creative expression.
Our panel today reflects on the future of the arts at Ohio State – celebrating the on-going construction of new state-of-the-art facilities for Music, Theatre and Moving Image Production, which will complete a multi-year plan that creates an arts gateway to the Columbus Campus.